You can get involved in a number of ways; help us inspire, motivate and empower children. Here are some ways that parents or scientists frequently contribute:
* Champion the program. Share information about Space Voyage with your child's school or help coordinate getting information to families. Spearhead the effort to bring a Space Voyage program your child's school. Help us find other champions who can support our programs.
* Become a Sponsor or Advisor.
* Volunteer. Become a Visiting Scientist or Visiting Teacher at a Space Voyage Summer camp.
* Bring Synergy. Share your expertise with us as we research and develop (R&D) new lab packs (activity centers) for our programs.
* Financial Support. Provide funding and financial underwriting for Space Voyage programs as we move forward. We've served more than 300,000 children in direct programs. We need to create more programs like Space Voyage to inspire, motivate and empower our youth.